Skip to main content

Wee 15 Review

This is sad that this will be my last back up and review. I have 8 points left until I am finished with the class and I work in thirty minutes. This assignment will satisfy two of those points. I am doing my best to get it all done. I wish I could have put more time into this class, but I just hope I end with a C at this point. It was a very busy and stressful semester. I chose this graphic because I do not use my imagination as much as I would like to. I want to be a kid again sometimes to relive the mindset that a banana could be an orange if I wanted it to be. I watched "The One Moment" video because it was the last one posted. It was absolutely breathtaking with great music. I love slo-mo videos.
Imagination

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Tales from the Myth Comments
My name is Tabitha Carroll. I normally go by Tabi. My major is now marketing. I switched majors this semester from accounting. I have an associates degree in accounting, Spanish, and psychology. I would say that the most interesting thing about my major is that I get to study people and their behaviors. I have always been somewhat of a people watcher, not in a creepy way, but just fascinated by interactions some people have. I have learned quite a bit about people by doing it. I would have to say that this class last semester was my favorite. I did not get to finish due to a close family member passing away, but I enjoyed what I was able to do. I worked the majority of my break at O’Connell’s, where I still work now, so I did not get to do much over the break. IZombie, Supernatural, Dexter, The Punisher, and This is Us are just a few of my favorite TV shows. Sleeping with Other People is the best movie I have seen recently. I would not judge the movie by its name. It is actually roman

Week 2 Story

Adam was the most popular boy in high school. He was the one all the ladies wanted, and all the boys were jealous of. Adam was the definition of perfection. He was intelligent, athletic, and charming. The one boy who hated him the most was Sam. Sam wanted everything that Adam had from the girls falling all over him to Adam’s spot as the quarterback of the football team. It did not help that Adam was also the debate team champion. Sam tried to do everything that Adam did, but never quite measured up. Sam was the third-string quarterback, alternate for every club he was in, and could not get a female to look his way. One day, Sam decided to plot his revenge for always being in Adam’s shadow. Adam was dating Sylvia at the time. Sam had a class with her and asked her to be his partner in chemistry lab. Sam did not think that Sylvia liked Adam that much, so he saw it as a door into Adam’s vulnerability. She was his kryptonite and Sam wanted to make Adam feel weak like he has all these