Skip to main content
My name is Tabitha Carroll. I normally go by Tabi. My major is now marketing. I switched majors this semester from accounting. I have an associates degree in accounting, Spanish, and psychology. I would say that the most interesting thing about my major is that I get to study people and their behaviors. I have always been somewhat of a people watcher, not in a creepy way, but just fascinated by interactions some people have. I have learned quite a bit about people by doing it. I would have to say that this class last semester was my favorite. I did not get to finish due to a close family member passing away, but I enjoyed what I was able to do. I worked the majority of my break at O’Connell’s, where I still work now, so I did not get to do much over the break. IZombie, Supernatural, Dexter, The Punisher, and This is Us are just a few of my favorite TV shows. Sleeping with Other People is the best movie I have seen recently. I would not judge the movie by its name. It is actually romantic and funny. I recommend it. Moving onto music, Shinedown and Metallica are my favorite bands, but I do like other genres other than rock. I will go to KATT fest one day.





I have three fur babies. I have two dogs, an eskimo pom and a chorkie, and a tabby cat. I adopted the cat last week from the Norman Animal Shelter. His original name was Dragon, but he never answered to it, so I started calling him Charlie and he started listening. 

Molly

Elsa 


Dragon...... Now, "Charlie"


My favorite foods are Mexican and Italian. My favorite place to eat is Ted’s. I could eat there every day I think. I enjoy reading, playing video games, and playing volleyball. I played volleyball at my first college and continued to play in adult rec leagues since then. I coached for about a year. When I am not doing all of that, I am normally working on homework, watching Netflix, or playing games. I am more into PC gaming recently, but I have an Xbox One. I have a fun October job that I have done for the last eight years. I will include a picture below. :) 

Say hello to my little friend

Comments

  1. Hi Tabitha!
    Okay first, This is Us is my FAVORITE show. (well other than Grey's anatomy). Talk about a tear jerker and heart warmer. I don't think I'm ready for the next episode showing Jack's death though.... I'm so sorry for you loss, but I am glad that you are getting to take this class again and that I will get to follow your blog! Your dogs are so cute (I have a dog myself). I'm not really a cat person but Charlie looks sweet. I can totally relate to Mexican food, however my favorite place that I could eat at everyday is Chuy's, next door to Ted's! Maybe we will run into each other across parking lots sometime haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tabi!
    I've always wanted to work at a haunted house. (I assume that or something similar is what the last picture is from) I love going through them every year around Halloween, and I think it would be fun to experience from the other side. All of your pets are really cute, especially Charlie. He kind of reminds me of my cat, and I love pets with people names.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tabi,
    My mom is trying to get me started on This is Us, so I might come back halfway through the semester and pick your brain on the story! I’m also a huge fan of Mexican food… I could eat at Tarahumara’s every day for a week and be perfectly content. I’ve never been to Ted’s, but I’ll certainly put it on my list of places to try out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My major is psychology so it is nice to see there is someone who majored in it as well at some point! Tabi is such a cool name too, almost like a novel character. I also like to think I am a people watcher, it totally isn't creepy at all... but maybe I am biased since I am just as guilty. And your pets are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Tabi!

    I've taken Marketing and Accounting courses, and loved them all! I think the interplay between Psychology and Marketing is fascinating, and I hope that you enjoy it too. This is Us is a phenomenal series; I especially love Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia are two of my favorite actors, so seeing them on screen together is so exciting! Thanks for sharing the photos of your pets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Tabi, nice to meet you! I love the show dexter, I watched the whole show probably 2 years ago and still go back and watch episodes. I am also currently watching this is us but only watch about one episode a week. I love all of your animals, I am an animal lover! I have three dogs at home and miss them everyday even though they are crazy. I am also in love with Ted's mexican food especially ordering it to go because they give you so many chips, tortillas, salsa, and queso, I am wishing you the best semester!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Tabi! Marketing major sounds very exciting and fun! I myself is bio major and it is pretty horrible and miserable. I love your pets since i also am a pet person! Your dogs and cat makes me miss mine which is in Virginia. Ted's are good but i gotta go with fuzzy's. I love fuzzy's shrimp taco! You have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there Tabi! It is nice to meet a psychology major. I have several other friends who have that major and they all seem to really enjoy themselves, I hope you do too. I am pretty jealous of your pets, I had to leave mine with my parents when I went to college and I miss them pretty bad! Good luck with the class and I hope you have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there Tabi! Marketing sounds like a fun major! People watching also sounds like a fun pastime, I should try it out! Im a chemical bioscience major and half the things I learn seem so irrelevant while marketing seems like you could apply it anywhere in your day to day life. Your pets are adorable and who doesn't love mexican food!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Tales from the Myth Comments

Week 11 Story: Dude's Bowling Ball

Dude "Well, that's just your opinion, man," replied Dude to Jesus.  Jesus was Dude's arch-nemesis. Jesus never believed in Dude's crazy outlandish ideas. Dude was an open-minded individual, who believed that anything was possible, and Jesus could not stretch his imagination that far. Jesus said, "There is no way that your bowling ball can fall through the sky and into that lava mountain or whatever you call it." Dude retorted, "It's a volcano, bro, and I can make it." Dude and Jesus lived among the clouds and this world is all they have known because for as long as they can remember, the sky people have been scared of the volcano land down below. Dude was different and he believed in magic and bowling. He thought that his bowling ball had magic powers. Walter, his friend, always had Dude's back and let's just say he was the muscle of the two knuckleheads. Walter had a little bit of a temper, so when