Skip to main content

Storybook Favorites

https://sites.google.com/site/spookyirishghoststories/the-ghost-s-tale
Spooky Irish Ghost Stories. I have always been a fan of the supernatural and horror stories, so this story drew my attention right away. I loved the pictures that were used in each of the stories. I liked the layout. It was just overall a very good project. There were minor grammatical error, but I looked past them. I liked the suspense in the introduction and how it made you want to continue reading. I liked the line, “I swear on my favorite toys this is true.” Johnny’s Tale was comical and entertaining. 



Ghostly Stories. This story was unique. I liked how he included Oklahoma in his project and that he was the tour guide in the story. The creativity was just amazing. There is a story called Skirvin Hotel caught my eye because I have recently attended a wedding there. I was very interested to see what this story was about. There were a lot of facts about the Skirvin Hotel that I did not know about. I did not realize how old this building was or how many rooms it had. I knew that is was beautiful and had great décor inside. The whole story reminded me of The Shining. I can only imagine if that were to happen how many ghost tours would go through the hotel. 


Athena


Goddesses of Greece. I saw Greece in the title and I could not click on it faster. I took a Greek Mythology class a semester or two ago and absolutely loved it. I loved the stories and the creativity that came with it. I enjoyed reading the story of Aphrodite. It was interesting that the person used it to defend Aphrodite and her perspective of the affair. It was very dramatic and perfect for this project. It is a topic that I would enjoy writing about and it did not bore me. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Tales from the Myth Comments
My name is Tabitha Carroll. I normally go by Tabi. My major is now marketing. I switched majors this semester from accounting. I have an associates degree in accounting, Spanish, and psychology. I would say that the most interesting thing about my major is that I get to study people and their behaviors. I have always been somewhat of a people watcher, not in a creepy way, but just fascinated by interactions some people have. I have learned quite a bit about people by doing it. I would have to say that this class last semester was my favorite. I did not get to finish due to a close family member passing away, but I enjoyed what I was able to do. I worked the majority of my break at O’Connell’s, where I still work now, so I did not get to do much over the break. IZombie, Supernatural, Dexter, The Punisher, and This is Us are just a few of my favorite TV shows. Sleeping with Other People is the best movie I have seen recently. I would not judge the movie by its name. It is actually roman

Week 11 Story: Dude's Bowling Ball

Dude "Well, that's just your opinion, man," replied Dude to Jesus.  Jesus was Dude's arch-nemesis. Jesus never believed in Dude's crazy outlandish ideas. Dude was an open-minded individual, who believed that anything was possible, and Jesus could not stretch his imagination that far. Jesus said, "There is no way that your bowling ball can fall through the sky and into that lava mountain or whatever you call it." Dude retorted, "It's a volcano, bro, and I can make it." Dude and Jesus lived among the clouds and this world is all they have known because for as long as they can remember, the sky people have been scared of the volcano land down below. Dude was different and he believed in magic and bowling. He thought that his bowling ball had magic powers. Walter, his friend, always had Dude's back and let's just say he was the muscle of the two knuckleheads. Walter had a little bit of a temper, so when