Skip to main content

Famous Last Words Week 15

Finally, I have reached the end. It only took two semesters, but I did it. I am a person who is hard on myself, so I know I could have done better, but I am glad I made it to the end. I am sorry for waiting until the morning. I was just so tired last night. I have one final left on Monday and then I am done. I took a Marketing Research and Social Media Marketing exam this week. I think that I got an A and B in those classes for a final grade. I have to keep a 2.5 GPA or higher in my major classes to graduate in the fall. I was also advised on Monday, so I am enrolled for the fall and a spring session course. If I didn't get into the spring session then I would have to take 18 hours in the fall to graduate and that would not be easy. I am so thankful for this class and the break it gave me from my other classes this semester. It is a nice breath of fresh air. If you keep up with the work weekly or get ahead, this class is fun and easily do-able. I appreciate you, the professor, on so many levels. You take the time to give us feedback and reminders. I haven't had a teacher at OU yet who puts as much heart in a class as you do.  I am sad that the class is over. I am glad it is online and so if I feel the need to read some mythology, I will be able to find some. I would enjoy reading old announcements and blog posts also. Thank you for the opportunity to take the class and how helpful you have been with withdrawing last semester and being patient this semester. I truly love this class.  

This explains my cat perfectly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Tales from the Myth Comments
My name is Tabitha Carroll. I normally go by Tabi. My major is now marketing. I switched majors this semester from accounting. I have an associates degree in accounting, Spanish, and psychology. I would say that the most interesting thing about my major is that I get to study people and their behaviors. I have always been somewhat of a people watcher, not in a creepy way, but just fascinated by interactions some people have. I have learned quite a bit about people by doing it. I would have to say that this class last semester was my favorite. I did not get to finish due to a close family member passing away, but I enjoyed what I was able to do. I worked the majority of my break at O’Connell’s, where I still work now, so I did not get to do much over the break. IZombie, Supernatural, Dexter, The Punisher, and This is Us are just a few of my favorite TV shows. Sleeping with Other People is the best movie I have seen recently. I would not judge the movie by its name. It is actually roman

Week 2 Story

Adam was the most popular boy in high school. He was the one all the ladies wanted, and all the boys were jealous of. Adam was the definition of perfection. He was intelligent, athletic, and charming. The one boy who hated him the most was Sam. Sam wanted everything that Adam had from the girls falling all over him to Adam’s spot as the quarterback of the football team. It did not help that Adam was also the debate team champion. Sam tried to do everything that Adam did, but never quite measured up. Sam was the third-string quarterback, alternate for every club he was in, and could not get a female to look his way. One day, Sam decided to plot his revenge for always being in Adam’s shadow. Adam was dating Sylvia at the time. Sam had a class with her and asked her to be his partner in chemistry lab. Sam did not think that Sylvia liked Adam that much, so he saw it as a door into Adam’s vulnerability. She was his kryptonite and Sam wanted to make Adam feel weak like he has all these